COVID-19 Safety Plan
The Burrard Arts Foundation has a COVID-19 safety plan in place to ensure the health and safety of gallery visitors and staff. The safety plan is inclusive of the following considerations: quantified and monitored visitor capacity; provincial health standards in accordance with Workplace BC; onsite staff available for communication.
- Masks required within the gallery
- Enhanced hygiene practices including regular sanitizing of high-touch surfaces
- Limited guest capacity in order to facilitate physical distancing
- Digital options provided as alternatives to printed guides
- Proof of vaccination required for events, such as artist talks and receptions
We look forward to welcoming you into the gallery in a safe, healthy, and physically distanced manner.